IFCN Dairy Report
The IFCN Dairy Report has been published annually since 2000 and has become a standard publication for researchers and companies involved in the dairy chain. It enables to gain a holistic view and understand interrelations in the dairy sector on a global level. By this, it presents a solid fact base for discussions and strategy development in the dairy supply chain.
To download the full version from 2013 click here: IFCN Dairy Report 2013
The IFCN Dairy Report includes
Chapter 1 – Micro-economic results on costs, returns, profitability and productivities of dairy farms world-wide.
Chapter 3 – Key results are summarized at the beginning of the chapter via graphs or world maps. Comparable country profiles*1) are shown in one page per country.
Chapter 2 – Broad monitoring on specific dairy issues such as milk prices, feed prices, milk:feed price ratio and also currency exchange rate developments.
Chapter 4 – Methods applied in the IFCN Analysis, including a glossary and description of the IFCN Standardization and IFCN Typical Farm Approach.
IFCN Dairy ReportContact IFCN to get more information
*1) Every uneven year
Milk production fact sheets, showing:
- Milk production trends within the country
- Dairy farm numbers and farm sizes
- Dairy farm structure and its development
- Milk and feed price developments
- Trends in land, beef and quota price
Every even year
Dairy sector fact sheets, showing:
- Milk supply and demand developments
- Milk prices in relation to the world market
- Consumer prices and margins in the chain
- Development of main demand drivers
- Milk processing profiles
- A list of 10 major processors