Knowledge, passion for dairy and new insights of the people involved in IFCN bring the network further. The colleagues at the IFCN Dairy Research Center located in Kiel, Germany are a special binding block of the network as well as the think-tank for new ideas, products and innovations.
Working at IFCN will provide plenty of learning about the dairy sector and economics, growth opportunities in analytical and soft skills, an incredible international exposure and a friendly supportive team spirit.
For our international team, we are looking for an:
Student assistant with Digital Marketing or IT knowledge
Date of publication: 1/08/2021
Salary: up to 1000 EUR gross
The IFCN – Dairy Research Network – is an internationally operating research company, cooperating with researchers from around 100 countries and serving another network of over 100 companies in the global dairy chain.
Job description for a student assistant:
- Student assistant position supporting the IT Lead in:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn),
- Design, build and maintain content and features for IFCN web solutions (e.g. dairyreport.online)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights,
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points,
Your educational and personal background
- Currently pursuing a BSc or MSc in computer science or e-commerce/marketing or other related.
- Knowledge in general economics will be seen as an asset
Your skills and experiences
- Available to work 16h/week
- Must have experience in SEO/SEM, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads / Google
Ads / LinkedIn Ads Advertising, general social media trends.
- Experience working in WordPress, WooCommerce or related.
minimum one of the modern frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Technical support.
- Logical / analytical thinking and self-organization.
- Team player and intercultural competence.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good command / good working knowledge of English, every other language is an
Please send your your CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IFCN Dairy Research Center is offering the possibility for an internship or a Master/PhD level thesis in affiliation. Feel free to share your CV and motivation with email@example.com as new opportunities often appear at IFCN or its projects.