D3.4.1 – IFCN Monthly Real Time Farm Economics – extension file
IFCN D3.4.1 product delivers the main aim of IFCN to create better insight into milk supply development through farm economics. The farm economics data is compiled from current milk-feed prices and margin of costs for over 60 countries milk producers with easy traffic light visualisation.
This product, D3.4.1 is available as an extension file, delivered only together with the IFCN Monthly Real Time Data (D3.4). The product makes it possible to understand farmers margin over compound feed costs per concentrate use in feeding systems and IFCN judgment on farm economics per country. IFCN Partners get a chance to analyse the fast reaction and connection between world and national markets in the matter of farm economics, supply and feed price. Traffic light visualization of farm economics helps to see real time margin and combine with supply growth reaction in each month since 2007.
- Get monthly updated real time farm economics and prices data
- Visualised assessment of national farm economics
- Judgment on farmers margin and supply growth in a country
- Right indicators for farm economics analysis since January 2007
- Easy understandable view of distance national and world market prices
Key variables of the time line data
- Monthly feed prices
- Margin over compound costs production
- Bound of margin over compound costs
– world –
+60 countries covering 92% of milk production