Knowledge, passion for dairy and new insights of the people involved in IFCN bring the network further. The colleagues at the IFCN Dairy Research Center located in Kiel, Germany are a special binding block of the network as well as the think-tank for new ideas, products and innovations.
Working at IFCN will provide plenty of learning about the dairy sector and economics, growth opportunities in analytical and soft skills, an incredible international exposure and a friendly supportive team spirit.
For our Dairy Analysis Team, we are looking for an:
EXCEL SPECIALIST/ EXCEL ANALYST (full-time)
The IFCN – Dairy Research Network – is an internationally operating research company, cooperating with researchers from around 100 countries and serving another network of over 100 companies in the global dairy chain.
What will be your tasks?
Data collection, validation, the development of databases and analytical models
- Dairy analysis and output creation in dairy knowledge products
- Create and maintain IFCN tools using advanced Excel functions such as index, pivot tables, macros, dynamic array and charts
- Merge data from various sources, write formulas to summarize data, translate data to user-friendly formats and data mine for necessary drill-down metrics
- Design, develop, publish and maintain reporting dashboards on a monthly and annual basis
- Integration and preparation of IFCN data set to other sources (MS SQL, PowerBi, MS Access)
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced excel skills, including ability to create and maintain spreadsheets using various functions
- 1-2 years of working experience with large data sets
- Knowledge about any Structured Query Language
- Education in IT-related field with focus on Excel
- High level of logical / analytical thinking and self-organization in your work
- A proactive approach to problem resolution
- Team player and intercultural competence
- Good command/good working knowledge of English, every other language is an asset!
What can IFCN offer?
- A great working atmosphere in a multicultural team
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Financial stability
- Close cooperation between decision-makers and end-users
- Participation in IFCN events
Please send your application letter, your CV in English, references, your potential starting date and your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com
The IFCN Dairy Research Center is offering the possibility for an internship or a Master/PhD level thesis in affiliation. Feel free to share your CV and motivation with firstname.lastname@example.org as new opportunities often appear at IFCN or its projects.