“How will BIG DATA change dairy farming and the supply chain in the future?”
Together with the host Cargill IFCN invites you to the annual IFCN Supporter Conference. The 2018 conference will be held from September 11th – 13th in Parma, Italy. The goal of this event is to provide a platform for exchange and discussion of the future of the dairy sector for the IFCN Supporter Partners.
The conference focusses on how artificial intelligence will change dairy farming in the future trying to identify opportunities and threats for companies and institutions. Networking possibilities at the conference create a unique global think tank, sharing how other companies are coping with an ever changing world.
The Supporter Conference is coupled with a unique farm visit/field trip giving you real time insights into the hosting country.
IFCN Supporter Conference obtains its exceptional character by bringing together representatives from a variety of companies from different stages of the whole dairy supply chain.
If you are interested in acting as a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
16th IFCN Supporter Conference, Sept.11-13, Parma, Italy
Invited speakers for the conference
- “Digital Dairies and the future of protein” – David Hunt CEO Cainthus Technologies
- “Unleash the power of BIG dairy data” – Fernando Mazeris Managing Director Dairy Data Warehouse (DDW)
- “Technology Disruption and Industry Adoption”- Kieran Furlong, Partner Finisterre Ventures (to be confirmed topic)
Are you interested in acting as a sponsor?
IFCN Supporter Conference, Sept.11-13, Parma, Italy
- This international dairy conference with over 120 participants from over 80 agribusiness companies obtains its exceptional character by bringing together representatives from a variety of companies on different stages of the whole dairy supply chain.
- It provides an overview about the status, trends and drivers of the dairy market and helps to get an understanding of how to cope with an ever changing world.
- The conference has also a specific topic each year. This year: How artificial intelligence will change dairy farming in the future
|Presentation||Promote your research topic in an 20 min presentation||Support a specific activity like lunch, breakfast, dinner etc with banner etc|
|Communication||Be announced as sponsor from date of signature||Be announced as sponsor from date of signature|
|Logo positioning||In conference book, in the IFCN Dairy Report, roll-ups/banners||In conference book, roll-ups/banners|
|Outcome||Outcome paper, key presentations on preliminary results, summary slides||Outcome paper, summary slides|
IFCN Supporter Conference Sponsors 2013 – 2018
|– Oxford –||– Oslo –||– Minneapolis –||– Wageningen –||– Lucerne –||– Parma –|